Professional Liability Insurance
In today's society, it's no secret that managing a business puts you at risk to a wide range of liabilities. The moment a customer sets foot on your premises, you are liable for any harm that may befall him or her.
A third-party liability policy can protect you from third-party claims of personal injury and property damage occurring as a result of your business activities. Coverage also applies to your employees, whom you are responsible for when they are at work.
We also consult on the following types of professional liability insurance:
- Medical liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
Some of the key features of our products include:
- Up to $5,000,000 primary or excess limit capacity
- Deductibles as low as $1,000
- Claims-made policies (not claims-made & reported)
We offer professional liability for over a hundred classes, including service providers, in the following industry segments:
- Consultants and Management Services
- Marketing and Media Services
- Technology and Internet Services
- Other miscellaneous and one-of-a-kind risks
Some of the Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions Target classes include: